Cuban burger with Caribbean Chicken
3 tablespoons Weber® Zesty Lemon & Herb Chicken Marinade
1/2 cup orange juice
600 grams chicken fillets
6 soft burger buns
1/4 cup mustard
220 grams sliced ham
200 grams sliced Cheddar cheese
Pickled gherkin slices
1. Combine the Weber® Zesty Lemon & Herb Chicken Marinade with orange juice in a resealable bag. Add chicken fillets, turning to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from marinade. Grill the fillets over direct medium heat for about 20 to 25 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked.
3. Move to a cutting board and allow to rest at least five minutes.
4. To assemble the Cuban burgers, spread mustard over the bottom half of each bun. Top with ham, chicken, pickled gherkin slices, cheese and place the top half of the bun.
5. Cook in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, just until cheese is melted.